Experience a variety of events all year round
In Goulburn Australia there is always something exciting going on, whether it’s live performances, one-of-a-kind festivals or extraordinary exhibitions.
Goulburn has a diverse and vibrant calendar with many one-off events like the Australian Blues Music Festival, Swap Meet, Lilac City Festival, Pictures and Popcorn and Steampunk Victoriana Fair.
Experience the weekly live music at various venues and performances at the theatre. Catch the fast-paced action at the racecourse, paceway, speedway or motorsport tracks. Explore any number of monthly markets on the weekend across the city and in surrounding villages to discover fresh country produce, bric-a-brac and unique handmade items.
There’s always something happening right now in Goulburn.
Things To Do
- Art exhibitions, openings and workshops at the Goulburn Regional Art Gallery.
- Historical displays, talks and special events at the museums.
- Racing at the racecourse, speedway and motorsport tracks.
- Plays, pantomimes, musicals and classes at the performing arts venues.
- Live music and bands from local favourites to international artists.
- Markets with fresh country produce, local art and craft, bric-a-brac, antiques and unique handmade items.