As at June 1st, 2020.
In light of the current COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation and following advice from Local, State and Federal governments, there has been a number of business, attraction and public area closures within the Goulburn Mulwaree region. A number of events have also been cancelled or postponed.
Members of the public are encouraged to avoid non-essential travel and adhere to social distancing measures.
This page will continue to be updated as information comes to hand.
CLOSURE TO PLACES OF SOCIAL GATHERING, VENUES AND ACTIVITIES:
For the most current and reliable information on this, click here.
GOULBURN MULWAREE COUNCIL FACILITY CLOSURES:
- Goulburn Aquatic & Leisure Centre
- Goulburn Community Centre
- The majority of public toilets with the exception of some high-use facilities (In Goulburn: Belmore Park, Marsden Weir, O’Brien Park, and Eastgrove South. In Tarago: Tarago Park. In Marulan: Tony Onion’s Park. In Tallong: Tallong Park) which will remain open.
For the latest updates from Goulburn Mulwaree Council, click here.
- Garroorigang Homestead
- Gallery on Track
- Goulburn Rail Heritage Centre
- Mulwaree High School Remembrance Museum
- Riversdale Homestead
- Pejar Dam
- Bungonia National Park
EVENT CANCELLATIONS AND POSTPONEMENTS:
A number of events that were scheduled to occur in the Goulburn Australia region have either been cancelled or postponed. We encourage you to contact the event organisers directly for the most up to date information.
For the most up to date and reliable information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and how you can help protect yourself and those around you, please visit: www.health.gov.au.